
This is a little something to do with what Vi, Paul and I did this last December. I thought it would be neat to share it. A year before last John and Dot sent Vi and Paul a cobweb duster. A curious thing it was too. While looking at this stuffed work glove with a spider glued to the end of one finger, we felt it was meant to do greater things in this world.
Paul takes beautiful pictures when the two of them went traveling. When they traveled. I asked if I could use them. This was a way for THE HAND to travel and also a way to enjoy Paul's photos. Vi helped me figure out which ones to use and for which months. We all felt it turned out great and we all enjoyed working on it. Vi liked it so much she wanted a copy of the calendar we made from the photos. I have one also. Each day I check the calendar and enjoy all over again the fun I had with my mom creating it. I don't know if John and Dotty realized what we did or not. Vi and Paul gave them a copy of the calendar for this Christmas. It wasn't just a calendar, it was memories of times past. Check out all twelve photos of the calendar.
Posted by Candy
No comments:
Post a Comment